This is an opportunity for a vibrant, intelligent and dynamic thought leader to join our team in providing Dermatology support and technical training for our dedicated sales team and veterinary accounts. As a Veterinary Services Manager you will use in-clinic communication as well as interactions at regional and national meetings to provide technical expertise. Additionally, you can share your knowledge through other written, video or social media platforms. Persuasive and engaging public speaking skills are required because you will be called upon to represent Ceva in educational programs at the local, regional and potentially national level. A significant area of responsibility is building support for products through application of technical data, influence and lectures/presentations to veterinarians in the field, and assistance in the development of scientifically robust technical and marketing materials as part of a comprehensive effort to positively position Ceva and our products in the industry. Influential collaborations include the Ceva sales, marketing, strategic accounts, retail and pharmacovigilance teams as well as academicians and other veterinary key opinion leaders. Additionally, there is the constant opportunity to provide unsurpassed customer support; the above combination will ensure you have personal and professional fulfillment while Ceva is positioned as an industry leader. You will also help our Territory Managers, marketing team, sales support team and executive management see and understand the veterinary hospital through the eyes of a veterinarian.
• Interact with the TMs at sales meetings, work visits, sales training, industry activities, conventions and seminars.
• Providing technical information and expertise to support of sales and marketing for both internal and external stakeholders.
• Support the sales force and sales leadership team by identifying opportunities and by providing a proactive approach to technical resources and expertise to the commercial operations.
• Support marketing by critically assessing the drivers and barriers to the product value proposition. Partner with marketing to provide technical input and veterinary point of view on initiatives, materials, etc.
• Provide written content to be used by internal or external customers in social media, websites, newsletter, magazines or blogs.
• Collaborate with the Veterinary Services Leadership to manage and facilitate industry relationships – KOLs, influencers, shelters, veterinarians, universities, professional associations and others to maintain Ceva in a positive light and promote our products.
• Actively participate in professional organizations within the veterinary Industry (as a leader, committee or board member).
• Provide resources necessary for support and solutions to improve the Ceva customer experience. Responding to questions and providing information that support the use of Ceva products to end users, whether veterinarian, retailer or pet owner. Create value for the end user while providing industry leading customer support.
• Participate in rotating coverage for Customer Service and Pharmacovigilance.
• Stay current on emerging and significant animal diseases.
• Responsibly manage expenses for effective use of resources to support operational profit.
• Work with product managers to develop and review pre and post marketing materials. Review all CA technical information.
• Education: DVM/VMD required
• Additional: ACVD or training and expertise in Dermatology preferred
• Work Experience: 5+ years clinical companion animal practice required, veterinary pharmaceutical industry experience a plus
• Field based requiring 60% travel
1. Glass Half Full – Demonstrates an enthusiasm for building and growing a business. Not discouraged by momentary failure. Does not make excuses. Focuses on the upside and what is within your control.
2. Solutions Provider – Takes ownership for solving problems. Develops creative ways to keep or win business. Takes the initiative; does not wait to be told what to do. Seeks self improvement.
3. Work Ethic – Self-driven and self-motivated. Does what it takes to get the job done, and then some.
4. Has a Plan and Works It – Manages the territory as though it were your own business.
5. Failure is Not an Option – Demonstrates grit and tenacity. Does not give up. Has a tremendous desire to win.
6. Flexibility/Embraces Change – Embraces new ideas. Seeks out better and different ways of getting the job done. Rolls with the punches.
2. Presentation skills
3. Ability to learn and articulate technical information
4. Analytical Skills
5. Leadership and team-building
7. Time Management/Multi-Tasking
8. Communication-Written and Oral
Reports to: Senior Manager, Veterinary Services